Saturday 19 October 2013

THE WINNER of WIN

my intermezzo of the day... :P

You guys might know that am a big fans of YG family...
once I dreamed that I have joined YG company...
you know... it was a big big dream for me...
but I am sure it was only a "dream"...>.<
apart from that I always adore every artist and producer of the company...
they show us this is what you called  the meaning of being an artist...
instead of becoming an Idol they shows us why they do really deserved being called as an Artist...
they put such a big effort to create such a great song...dance and not to forget the music video that always amazed me in any way...
why I can call them as an Artist instead of Idol??
first...
All of them knows how to create  music without getting failed...
knows how to create a music video by themselves I mean they put their own idea on their OWN music not like the others Idol... (not to be sarcasm)... :P
and the important thing is they knows how to behave like a truly artist who is being watch as a role model to our life...
they get what you called as an award not only in music but in all aspect.. fashion...drama...advertisement..charity...and what so ever...
so my heart will always belongs to YG family...
horaaah...:) :)

and btw...
back to my title of the day...lol
recently I have been watching the so called  the cruelest-survival-variety
-show...
I mean for me..
for you who have never heard about korean variety called WIN by YG just google it...
lol... :P
am so lazy to explain it here...
so for the show...
am rooting for team A...
my heart is always choosing team A from the start of show has been airing..
but if team A will be the winner of the show I might be crying like hell...
am not going to accept it willingly...
why...
if Papa YG said that he is going to debut the losing team too but not the same time as the winner team...
it's fine for me that Team A win...
but he said that he is going to disband the losing team means that the other team will going to break up...
I feel like the statement is steping all over my head by a giant hulk...
it's so annoying...
even my heart goes to team A...
I like team B as well...
they are so talented just like team A...
it's just so wasted that they have to break one of this talented and incredible musician...
some of the fans of both team suggest that both of their bias should debut as one group that consist of 11 members...
I like this idea so much...
I know that YG has different Idea from others big company and that is why YG has been crowned as the best CEO among the best...
he doesn't want to have the same concept of his artist...
isn't it having 11 members in one group of boy band also consider as a different idea for YG since in his company he doesn't have one???
it is not even give him some kind of loss...
am i correct??
just imagine if YG only debut the winner of the show...
am sure many of fans of the others group who lost will curse him so badly...
so what is the point of doing it??
in my first intermezzo...
I told you guys that am so big fans of YG family...
but I dont know what is going to happen to my heart if Papa YG is really going to disband the losing team...
I dont know... seriously.. :( :(
I like both team... :( :(
please Papa YG...
debut both of the team...
pretty pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee :( :(....

both of the team... isn't it great to have all of them in one team??? :( :(

the final battle :( :(

team B

Team A with their own song which compose by KSY...

Team B with their own song too compose by B.I and Bobby

 





Two things scare me. the first is getting hurt...but that is not nearly as scary as the second one which is losing. Neil Amstrong

Winning isn't everything to me but it's a close second. Losing isn't something that I can just brush off and fake a smile to hide my frustration. It's that will and determination that I hope will get me where I want to go.... Dale Earnhardt.JR


I wish best of luck for both of the team...
much love and peace VIP "Rns".... 

No comments:

Post a Comment