Friday 25 October 2013

OT11 ...........

Finally the finale episode of WIN has been aired...
me and my girls had watched it without subtitle....
amazing isn't it??
we couldn't wait for the sub....
we don't want to get the result from any others social network...
so we decided to watch it live...
for me....start from the beginning I had been feeling so nervous....
feel like wanna cry that time...
I told my girl that am not ready for the result yet...
but finally we watched it!!!!!!!
even we couldn't see the whole shows due to poor connection....
we still feel blessed that we managed to see the final result LIVE!!! ...
yeah...
Team A is the winner of WIN...
first when I heard the result I was like screaming but second later I was like...
fuck...I might not going to see Team B again...
so I was like wanna bang my head to the wall...
then me and my girl started to cry...
specially my girl...
I though that she is the one who is shocked the most than me...
because she was rooting for Team B start from the beginning of the show...
(I am so sorry dear T_T  )

and I don't know whether papa YG is going to keep his word not to kick the Team B out of his company or not...
I am just hoping that no one in the Team B is going to be replace to another member or what so ever...
because for me...
Team B is already perfect with just 6 of them...

I mean if papa YG is going to replace one of the member....
team B wouldn't be the same...
you couldn't call them Team B anymore...
for me team B are consist of B.I ....Kim Jin Hwan... Bobby.... Song Yun Hyeong...
Koo Jun hoe ... and Kim Dong Hyuk...
no one could EVER replace them...NO ONE!!!

I think both of the team has their own charm...
has their own capability that no one could deny....
hope papa YG could see it so he would debut the Team B as well...
*fingercross!!!!

here are some of the video that touch me the most!!! T_T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBwfOFw2fm4

caption "B.I.... I do really love your rap!!!! you are jjang tonight :) :) and Team B hats off!!!  "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFfXucmHmLA

caption "Team A really put their effort...salute..."

Team B without doubt was killing the stage...
so they do deserve the tittle of the "Winner" as well...
for me both of the team are the winner...
I love Team A from the beginning of the show but now my love is equal for both of the Team...
and for me OT11........... (OneTeam11) is going to be a HUGE success for YG...
trust me...
but otokeeee...we couldn't force papa YG to do so...
someday hope papa YG would realise it....
OT11 ...........



OT11 ...........




"If you can react the same way to winning and losing thats a big accomplishment. Because if you learn from a loss you have not lost!!"

"we may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated." - Maya Angelou

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. but giving up is what makes it permanent."

so...
don't give up for both of the Team... specially Team B....
YOU ARE SPECIAL JUST THE WAY YOU ARE... :) :)
much love and peace VIP ^Rns^ ....



No comments:

Post a Comment