Friday 25 October 2013

My short Getaway

yeeeeeeeessssss....
finally I got the chance to had my short getaway since a long time ago... >.<
It was soooo much fun that I can't express it well...
and I did make some mistake about yeah you can call it destiny....>.<
maybe....cause am not sure about this but my Girls told me that it might be my destiny...
yeah....
I feel regret about it until now...
something different might happen in my life if you know....I followed my heart...
ahahahahaha
now lets just focus on the getaway...
yuppsss....
I went to Singapore due to my visa in Malaysia had been expired...
so I had to get out from Malaysia as soon as possible so I choose Singapore instead of my country...
I had been planning everything before my departure...
Start from where should I stay then how to use MRT and what kind of place should I visit...
I thought it was all perfect...
but nothing is perfect in this world. isn't it??
so start from I stepped my feet on the land I feel my world is spinning...
ahhaahahaha
I don't wanna tell you about it...
lets just skip it...
until I have to roaming around almost 8 hours before I got to  checked in...
Its all worth it though even I had to lose my favourite iPod... >.<
cause to be honest...
I like to travel alone rather than to have an accompany where I am not comfort to be around with...
so... I feel like wanna have this kind of getaway in another time...
maybe Philippine or Korea???
ahhahaahhaahah
who knows...
:P :P :P

now...
I have some picture that I took with my poor and not so good phone but I still love that phone to the max...he is been staying with me for a long time...lol
so check this out yooo... :) :) :)


Hahahaha it's singapore you know... but i found pork from Indonesia all over this market :P

I love this building a lot :P

this is the first korean restaurant that I found in SG...
there are quite a lot though...

I wanna grow old with someone who I love and respect just like
both of them...
so sweet isn't it?? <3

This is another korean restaurant...
Running man...
who doesn't know this show???
hahaahahha

Finally!!! $1 ice cream....
I like it like a loooooott...
eat it quite a lot too!!!
:PP

found this amazing art that was shown underground of the bypass :P :P

respect...
the most word that really difficult to earn...

the most difficult word to find in ourself....



look at my hand.... ahhahahah

what a selca :P

but I like it thou... :P

I love these flowers...


I couldn't eat the real chilli crab so I just eat this hot dog
chilli crab sauce :P :P

see...another $1 ice cream.... :P :P


LV building... so elegance... :) :)

guess what!!! this is a museum!!!! art museum...

this was a soft chilli egg sauce the best that I have ever tested... :P:P <3

ahahhaahahahaha

playing like nobody see you.... :)

I enjoyed riding this!!!!!
wanna try again!!!!!! <3 <3

finalllllllllyyyyy!!!!!
beach time!!!!! spent 30 minutes only... T_T

ahahahahahhaah 

who doesn't love Starbucks :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment