Sunday 27 October 2013

OT11 ........... (part2)

finally....
I had watched the finale episode of WIN with english sub...
Och my gosh....
it teared me up...
like totally cry me a river...
gosh...
one side of me telling that YG is totally a wretch...
I mean...
How could he do this kind of thing to those who has built their dream with such an effort??
like seriously...
but another side of me telling that he is truly a CEO that is still going to get my respect...
He knows how to get our attention and knows how to steal our fucking heart...
he doesn't have a bunch of Idol with so called handsome face or whatsoever but he does have a few artist who could shake the world....
that is why he still get my respect even though this shows was totally break my heart to pieces....
peace yo... :)

and I have no freaking idea why I get this feeling...
the feeling that YG is going to make such a huge decision that I might going to scream like I have been giving $1 billion from the sky...
I mean like OT11 seems sooooo real for me...
I don't know why...
my head keep telling me that one day after Team A finish their what-so-called-early debut...
Team B will join them...
and YG would tell us that those moment where Team A has their own what so called promote-time is the time where YG wants to show to the Team B that they should have work harder than before....
so that time you could call it as a punishment time for Team B where they lost in the battle...
then we could hear a massive news about OT11...........
how nice...isn't it???
I don't know why but I got those feeling...
please someone tell me that I will get those felling for real...
pleaseeeeeeee....>.<

naaaaah....
I don't wanna talk so much about OT11 again...
let's just watch climax by Team B with eng sub...
enjoy guys...
This song is really break my heart...
The lyric is so damn amazing and how they deliver it makes me got goosebumps!!!!!
They were really into it...
otokeeeee....
lets just check it out...
T_T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swv4W3YWHt8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBwfOFw2fm4

I put two videos because I like both of them...

and look at this screen shot...
I like this comment like a lot!!!!
so trueeeeee....



for Team B 약간의 인내심을 가지고..<3
hwaiting!!!!!!!!











much love and peace VIP ^Rns^....

Ps: I do not own the Video nor the comment on the screen shot and those pictures as well...
:) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment