Friday 2 March 2012

take care of us captain!!!

yesterday,,,
my friend gave me one of the Korean drama that she think is really worth watching,,,
I've gone trough the web that was given by her,,,
I found the title and started to to watch it,,
from the first episode until 9(the episode that I recently watch),
my eyes full of tears,,
I couldn't hold it,
the drama makes me cried like I'm the one who felt it,,
it's really touching,,,
the drama is about pilot,co-pilot and stewardess,,,
and I have the Favorite episode  that is episode 7,,
it's really moves my heart,,,
from that episode,,
I've a conclusion that is,,,
"even if you were being adoption and was raised by people that really doesn't have blood relative at all with you just  because your biological parent didn't want to raised you up,,,or you think that you were being thrown by them,,,and at the end they come to you and ask for your forgiveness,,,please don't ignore them!!! no matter how much you hate them,how much you wanna forget them,,,just listen them even for awhile,,
after that let them hug you if they are about to ask,
because they also have the right to hug you tight,,,
if it was not because of them, you re not brought into this world,
so forgive them and hug them tight as long as you can while they still alive,,,
because when god take them back to his side,,,
regret would stick together with you for the rest of your life and you've never live peaceful"


really thanks to her that suggested me this drama,,, 
please take good care of your parents,,,
because I'm going to do so,,,
I love my parent so much,,
no matter what they have done,,
really thanks to them  because they brought me into this beautiful world,,,
:) :)
love you mom and dad,,,
you are really mean to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment