Sunday 4 March 2012

this feeling when it comes to nanananana

last night I was visited by my friends,,,
we were talking about anything,,
they complain about my room,,
they were so amazed,,,
hahahaha
because last time he visited my room was like a pig-pen...
how cruel he was that night,,,

told that my room used to messy all the time,,
but now he's so amazing with this transformation,,,
lol,,,
we also talked about a lot of movies,,,
we are movie lovers,,,
:)



and suddenly one on my girl friend "Y" saw the note that I stick it to the wall with words of encouragement,,,
then her hand feel itchy wanna write something too!!!
hahahahha
lets see the pictures of her hand writing,,,
:)


hahahahahaa
this note  stick to my wall beside my bed!!!
she wrote this because these 2 days I've been so in love with my bed so I don't wanna move at all,,
lol


this one is made by "my sister",,,
yaeah,,
she is my house mate that I already consider her as my little sister...
:)
ps: I always take bath dear sist,,,you know that :P 


this one also made by my girlfriend Y,,,
hhahahhah


hahahahahah
"Y" really hate korean drama even if she is a girl!!!
every girl loves korean drama!!!
lol


ahhahahaha
I told you,,,
I love my bed so much so that I really didn't move my ass to see the sun,,,
that's why she wrote this,,
thank youuu,,,
:P
btw cant you look at the clock??
it was almost 2 am!!! lol


here all of them,,,
:)

how nice my friend right??
how about you??
dont you have a nice friends too??
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment