Wednesday 7 March 2012

Stop kony 2012

maybe you have no idea what the hell is kony,,,
It's difficult for me to explain everything about him,,
it's also really painful to look at his action to our youth,,,
so I just give you one LINK that can explain everything,,
maybe for you 29 minutes it's too long,,
but trust me,,
it's worth watching,,,
just spend a little bit of your 24hours to this kind of the most inspired video ever,,,
you won't be regret,,,
:)
and after i watched this video,,
i got one phase that really really great,,,
that is "THE PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE SHOULDN'T DETERMINE WHETHER YOU LIVE"
let's action talk,,,


and one more thing,,,
they have thins kind of STORE that sell t-shirt, bracelet and poster of  Kony,,,

I really really want it so badly,,
but I dont know how to purchase it,,
too bad,,,

nb: please watch it,,,it's not going to waste your time,,,
trust me,,,
sincere rizka :)




No comments:

Post a Comment