Sunday 19 February 2012

random random and random

whuaaaaaa,,,
it's been difficult for me to write a new blog as my routine,,,
:( :( 
btw that day I found one of the best blog that I ever read,,,
she is really a good writer,,,
her blog really such an inspire for those who are having long distance relationship,,,
so  CHECK THIS OUT ,,,
now,,,
I'm going to share a little bit about funny quotes,,
why I choose funny quote??
uhmmm I dont know,,,
ahahhahaha
just read ok!!!

:)


1.There is a light at the end of every tunnel….just pray it’s not a train!.


2.As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools.


3.Everyone has a photographic memory… some just don’t have film.


4.Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again ?


5.save paper don’t do home work


6.If a rose represents love, then why does it always die? ( WELL said so) 

No comments:

Post a Comment