Tuesday 11 December 2012

Tanah surga...katanya...

Today I would like to talk a little bit about my country...
Yupp...
Indonesia!
hurraaaaayyyy.... :) :) 

I was born and raised in Indonesia...
real Indonesian!!!

I admit that Indonesia before and after is completely different...
but lemme tell ya...
this is the first time during my wander-about in another country...
watched such a great great  and inspired movie that really touched me...
I watched about 2 movie in a day....
and both of them really really really make me thinking...
yes...
"where there is a will there is a way..."
that is the best quote of the day that really touched me during movie time...
it's not like I've never heard it...
but the way they implement the quote is the point...
it's really amazed me...
here is the link...
Tanah surga...katanya...

and this is another great movie that is really recommended by me....
Negeri 5 menara...

don't you ever miss this movie...
have a great day Indonesia... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment