Wednesday 5 December 2012

MAMA 2012 and I'm A real VIP

for me...
I just knew about MAMA (Mnet Award) this year...
because big bang and others singer keep on talking about it...

for them as a singer, MAMA is the closing ceremony award that been waited by all Korean singer..
every year they all wait for this event...

and this year...YG family own the night...
not only they received the most award...
but they also did a great performance just like they always do...
yeah...YG family always make the best live performances all the time...
and for MAMA this year...
as one of VIP (fans club for big bang ) I was so amazed with their performance...
It was really DOPE!!!!!
I don't have any word to describe it...
totally speechless...
I don't know how to explain it...
och my gosh...
TOP with his pinky outfit and his killer eyes...
daesung with his Greyish hair and unique microphone...
G-dragon with his red hair and totally into it...
and the cutest member young bae...
with his B-boy style like he always do...
not to forget the recent member who cause some scandal...
seungri with his white outfit and his mask...
whooaaaaa....
really really really DAEBAK!!!!.

here is the performance...
 Fantastic Baby
and also...
Crayon

Congratulation for YG family...
Artist of the year and song of the year,,,
2012 is daebak!!!! :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment