Thursday 6 December 2012

Desperation...

Yeah...
been thinking that I might be not in the right track....
uhhmm...you know what I mean...
yupp...
doing such a thing but ended up with nothing....
I mean....
I love this kind of thing so much...
bridge..new building and the things that related to it....
been spending with this more than 2 years doing what I've been doing...
yeah...
I was in a great uhhm well...
you can say it as Passion...
have had this passion about "building" things since I was in the high school...
but now...
it was just all disappeared like ash...
Do I really have to do it???
Do I really need to move on with it???
or do I have to stop???
even if I choose to stop...
I have no where to go...
I mean...
I don't even have any path to  go...
I don't know what I like the most...
and what I really want to pursue...
have no idea at all...

where should I go...
where should I run to...
all of them are talking about it...
talking about how difficult this subject...
how suffering during this project...
and I can't even breath properly...
do I really suitable with this field even I like it so much??
does it means that something we "just" like have to be the thing that we have to pursue???
no passion...
no energy...
been thinking where is exactly my road???

too ashamed to talk to the beloved one...
they are the reason I've been hanging here...
I have no face that I can offer to them...


maybe you can conclude this as  a desperation without a problem...
than how come we can solve this desperation ...
if we don't even have the problem that cause it???

No comments:

Post a Comment