Wednesday 17 October 2012

gloomy and messy day !!!

do you ever feel like running away?? just suddenly leaving . 
no note...no warning... just getting your shit and leaving...
for me right now the feeling is real...
I just wanna run away with my music...
take train...
buses and just go to nowhere to be found...
I just want to run where no one will know where I am...
And when I get there...
the first thing that I wanna do is crying....
just stay there until I feel better...
It's been so tough for me...
I think I need a psychologist  right now...
or someone who can cheer me up....
och gosh...
It's so hard...
so so so hard...
I know god..
I know I can't complain anything to you..
I have to be thankful  no matter what is happening...
but can you just hug me tight this time...
I just don't know where should I stand...
I am  lost god ...
ahh...
what should I do???
T_T



No comments:

Post a Comment