Sunday 5 May 2013

“There will never be neither ‘Goodbye’ nor ‘Farewell’” by JYJ

JYJ :)

looking at those tittle makes me think that...
JYJ is rule the world...
I respect JYJ so much...
as you know...
I am not big fans of JYJ...
but after reading and keep on reading their stories...
I feel like having a big turn of myself...
they are keep on fighting what is good for them...
what is meant to be is always meant to be for them...
they shows it to us...
hats off....
they get what they should have before...
they live as they want to live...
they receive what we called freedom even they had to be "jail" for it...
I like to sing like a lot...
and I know how it feels when we couldn't even have proper event to perform...
and they struggled even had to cry...
I couldn't imagine if it is going to happen to me...
I might ended up cry me a river in the corner of my room...
lock up myself and quit from being a singer...
but they prove it...
they prove that JYJ will rule the world...
and as we know now...
they do rule the world...
being labeled as the richest group all over Korea..
having the best and dope concert all over Japan...
and being ambassador of many charity event...
such as UNAIDS (media social awarness campaign to combat HIV/AIDS discrimination)...
not included being public service and doing charitable  work in so many project...
where this kind of event and appreciation had never appear in front of them before...
while being with the old company...
not to be sarcasm...
but that is the fact...
the group has caught the attention of various newspapers and media networks around the world and became the first K-Pop group to perform in Chile as the group continues to attract fans from many parts of the world...
I hope in the future they will show us the best part of them...
and keep being humble...
because they live as a singer in order to gain love from the fans...
so... spread the love and keep the faith whenever you go...
go JYJ... :)
praying from the bottom of my heart...

sincerely
Big Bang Fans V.I.P
^RNS^
much love and peace...

Nb : here some video and article that caught my eyes...enjoy... :) :)

Tae Yang & Xiah Junsu - Piano Battle Live 2008.12.29

JYJ, SPRING, Walk Again in Tokyo Dome

No comments:

Post a Comment