Saturday 4 May 2013

Girl's day :) :)

holaaaaaa....
it's been awhile since my last post...
yuhuuuuu...
I'm back to the track...lol :P
now I would like to talk about our girl's outing day...
me and my best friend has had a great day....
why???
cause we love korea so much that none of us could explain it with words...
yupppss...
first time when we had our outing's day was all about korea!!!
we bought a lot of korean skin care...
everything about girls and korea!!!
not only hunting that all about korea but also had a great food hunting all over KL...
ahahhahhaahah
we love food as much as we love korean stuffs...
we hunted all food that emerged in front of us...
we tried everything that caught our eyes...
both of us was fuelled by food and korean skin care...
we spent our money wisely with both of them (food and korean skin care)...
lol... :P
and for second time...
we really really really had girl's day!!!!
not only had to hunt our lovely korean skin care but also korean product and foods!!!.
we came to all korean skin care shops...
tony moly...etude house and friends that I couldn't say one by one...
then we came to Isetan food-market to hunt everything about Korean!!!
yippeieeeee...
and we found a lot of korean product and korean food that made us drooled...
:P
I bought original kimchi and we also found the most expensive cola ever!!!!!!
the price was RM 65 and its about 200.000rupiah for SMALL size...
wooww...
usually for that kind of size the price is about RM 3 but...
wuuuaahhh so surprise  with that discovery...
and now we are having our favourite place to visit...
we can't leave it out of our Hunting-list-to-go...
I forgot the name but the place is the best place to enjoy all about mango!!!
and for your information...
I HATE mango the most all of fruits in the world...
but when I found this place...
I started to like mango...
the best desert ever that you could only find in this place...
specially for its Radish cake!!!!
WE LOVE IT LIKE A LOT!!!
but sadly i didn't take the picture of the cake...
you know... i don't have a best-quality-camera...
so I am so lazy to take picture even if I want it so badly...lol

but don't worry...
I have half of the picture what we bought last time... :P

even Underwear... lol :D
and also we had our photo session just like models did...
what a day..
check this out...

first day of hunting time :)

yuhuuuu...etude house is in the air..lol I love all their products :)




sun BB cream!!! and I love it!!! really suitable for my skin :)


and the moist is great too!!!! :D


my lappie and the products... :)
for second day snaps... :) 

tony moly face mask.... JYJ yuhuuuu love it like hell :) :)

me and prissie at KLCC :) 

the best place for dessert ever...a must try !!!!

was having a fun candid session lol :P

we look like had an amazing trip outside malaysia!!!! :D

had fun :P

candid moment credit by prissie :) 

KLCC :P

it was actually at KLCC but i wasn't look like there...
it was look like overseas ... :)


whuahahahahahha :D

I LOVE IT!!!! CREDIT BY PRISSIE
thank you miss :) 

lol...
I am not supposed to upload this but you know...
branded but it was on sale...
can't help it but to upload it...
am sorry... :P

last product...
vincci!!!!
who doesn't love vincci??
:D

thank you god for everything that comes to me...
you are the best....
always be thankful for what you have been given to me... 
good night...  
love and peace...
^RNS^

















No comments:

Post a Comment