Wednesday 10 April 2013

Nottingham was awesome....

The first thing that comes to my mind when I was writing the title above is...
"Appreciation is a wonderful thing. it makes what is excellent in others is belong to us as well"



that quote is really suitable after we went to Nottingham Uni for Saman dance...
even-though i was not come to perform...
I have been witnessing all of their performances...
whether in our own university or as a guest in other universities...
and so far...
this Nottingham was given them a big appreciation...
that our own university was not even be able to give it to them...
how sad isn't it??
but just let it be...
I'm just proud of them...
really really proud...
wish that I could do the same thing...
hohohohoh... :)
and yeah...
about Nottingham!!!
it was really really really really awesome....
such a deabak!!!
even they were having such a small even but still keep it awesome like a boss...
ahahahhah
I can't express a thing anymore...
so damn sleepy and tired but yeah it's worth it...
lol...
hope you guys have a great night just like me...
hohohohohohoh :) :)
good night world...
^RNS^

Ps : what is not meant to be then is not meant to be....
lol you know what I mean... I was a female vocalist and he is a bassist.. lol..
I was just having fun thou...
not really into it..
I am not serious about him ok...
hahahhaah
good night.... :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment