Tuesday 5 March 2013

Big decision...

in few days I'm gonna make such a big decision where it would determine where my future will be..
I've been delaying to announce this decision almost 2 weeks...
and that makes my life more miserable...
yeah...
I have no idea my academy life would be end right now...
but I can't continue it any further...
I really can't....
and I just don't have the passion anymore...
I need to stop now...
no... I have to stop no matter what....
but the big things in this situation...
I have no idea how do I tell them..
the one who always support me no matter what..
the one who never betray me...
the one who always be there in my darkest time...
how am I gonna tell them that I don't wanna continue my old passion anymore?
I don't wanna hurt them...
they are the people in my life that I would never ever going to hurt...
but now...
I think that I might gonna hurt them...
I'm the first one....
what should I do??
are they going to accept it??

mom...
I've already plan my future now...
I know where my road will lead me...
Sis..
can I take this new road Instead of my old road?
Mom and Sis...
I know I don't have the right to make a new deal about it...
but can I ???
the word sorry is not enough to express my failure...
but please...
forgive me this time and let me choose my new path...

thank you...
thank you for all this times...
thank you...
thank you...
xoxo...
:)

Ps : I was planning to choose Le Cordon blue academy...
either in Malaysia or Korea....
wuhuuuuu... gonna talk about it soon when they give me the chance to continue this new road..
fingers cross!!!!! :) :)











No comments:

Post a Comment